Monday, May 9, 2022

Witch attack + Waterfall

Klk


Megabed

We're in a four Elder apartment so there's not a ton of space. Our only option for beds has been that all of the beds sit right next to each other. It's a tight fit. We call it "megabed". I'll attach a picture. Megabed is kinda fun but also not. It is super hot all the time and if it's too hot I move around a lot in my sleep. And I unfortunately am in the middle of megabed, so I apparently I am always kicking Elder Broadbent. 

Crazy Woman

We were walking this week and this old witch lady saw me and tried to curse me with a waterbottle stick thing so I juked her out and me and my companion started speed walking away. She started chasing us and yelling things at me. We were walking fast but weren't running because I didn't think she would get to us but then out of nowhere she popped up in front of me and grabbed me pointing her stick (it was a stick with a waterbottle taped on it. I think it was in the form of a cross actually) and started trying to curse me and telling me to go back to my country. I was kinda scared for my life low-key. It was a pretty big scene in the middle of a busy street and a family saw and told us to run in there for protection. So we did and then they started yelling at the witch lady to go away. Anyways it was pretty exciting. That lady is kinda nuts though. That wasn't my first interaction with her either. A few weeks ago we were walking on the same street and a rock flew by near us and we looked back and she had tried to hit us with a rock jaja. She is famous in the area though for being crazy. Right after she tried to curse me she threw rocks at someone's car. But I don't think she's even accountable so it's all good! God bless her soul.


Don't have time, sorry

I had more I wanted to say this week but we went to a waterfall and I have no time left. But our friend Ashely got baptized this week and it was awesome. I love her a lot and am super excited for her. Shes been one of the easiest people ever to teach. She reads the scriptures, comes to church, and wants to do whats right. Its pretty good! 


We also had a lot of really powerful lessons with other people this week. It's super frustrating to teach people who just don't seem to understand no matter how hard you try but we had a lot of better ones this week. We are working hard out here. Again I'm sorry I don't have more time to share some of my spiritual insights this week but Im doing great, Ill talk to yall next week when I have more time. BYE














No comments:

Post a Comment