Monday, May 16, 2022

1 more transfer

Hey guys!


I really don’t have anything to say this week unfortunately. I’m headed into my last transfer now too so that’s exciting. 


I'm getting pretty trunky for music. Other than that I'm not trunky at all. Right before I got set apart, I took a screen recording of my apple music library and I still have it saved. Me and my comp went through and looked at the music, and I was sooooo freakingggg trunky to have my music library back. Someone should go listen to "Mother and Child Reunion" by Paul Simon. That's been stuck in my head.


But I love being a missionary, and la Republica Dominicana. Serving the Lord is so fun!


If you guys didn’t watch the devotional with President Nelson last night, y’all have to go watch it. It is so good. Like it kind of blew my mind. Pleaseeeee go watch it


Gotta go beat everyone in uno and basketball, bye


  • Elder Wride








No comments:

Post a Comment