Monday, April 4, 2022

Güey

Hey guys!

This week was fast. I don't have much to say.

General conference was good! I teared up when they talked about serving as a 2020 missionary wasn't easy. I can attest to that. But it brought a lot of blessings!


I got the call last night that I am getting transferred to La Vega which I'm pretty excited about! I'll be comps with the Elder I flew into the DR with in July. It's gonna be great.


I love Puerto Plata and I'm gonna miss it a lot. The time is going by fast. Two transfers and I'm home. Kinda freaks me out. 


Bye!




Forgot to add these. Also btw "güey" means "hello" in the dominican. I forgot to explain that haha. It's spelled like that but it's pronounced "wey"

Also I forgot to tell you guys that it rained a lot last week so we ran out of water...? Yea idk how that works but we didn't have water for like three days and had to go hunting outside for bucket water. That's one of the pics

Alright bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment