Monday, August 30, 2021

Yo Procrastinaba

Heyyy

Sorry I procrastinated this super bad so I don’t have a lot of time. But this week was good. 


Fried Lizards + Rice Explanation

Last week I posted a picture of some fried lizards and some rice. I got a couple of concerned emails. So just so you know I didn’t actually eat it. I found the picture on our area phone and just thought it would be funny to put in my weekly. Haha


Moroni Guy

We were street contacting and started talking to these two guys. One of them asked if we were “mormones”. I didn’t even bother correcting him so I just said “si”. Then the other guy flipped out and was like “Mormon was Moroni’s dad! You are members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints” and then he started to lecture us and everyone else about how we are literally Christ’s church and stuff. It was pretty cool actually to hear his testimony. Apparently he’s just an inactive member. Hopefully we can get him back!


Street Contacting Con Los Niños

We were street contacting and a group of kids came to talk to us. As much as I wanted to teach them all, it’s not easy to do when you don’t know their parents. So I told the group of 10+ kids that we were gonna play a game. I was going to give them each a card with our phone number on it, and the first one to have their parents send us a text would win. They all seemed pretty excited. There was one little kid (probably like 5 years old) who was super hyped about it. He told us he was going to win. In my head I was like “yea whatever” because he was so little but then his mom was the only one who texted us. Ha!


Stealing Stuff

We were at the store today and I jokingly grabbed a little statue of the eiffel tower and then started to walk to the door as if I was gonna steal it just to be weird. But I stopped pretty quick and when I turned around a worker saw me and was like “what are you doing” and then he followed us around the rest of the time in the store. It was just kinda funny


Gotta Wrap this up

It’s almost 6 and I gotta wrap this up sorry guys. But this week was really good with missionary work. We had 10 people at church and have 5 people on date. Our most elect guy is Johan. He is so elect! I’m pretty sure he has a crush on one of the young women in the ward which is great because now he’s going to seminary every morning at 6 am too! He is great. 



G2g, love you guys. I will write more next week

Elder Wride


My boys from CCM!

cool sunset pic

No comments:

Post a Comment