Hola que lo que Bacanos
You're probably wondering why I'm emailing you right now. So some crazy stuff went down this week and my comp is getting transferred and I'm getting a brand new missionary and officially taking over the area. So they moved our p day today. Quite exciting. I'm pretty stressed not gonna lie but it will be good.
This week was really really hard. I've never felt so overwhelmed as a missionary with all of this stuff. Physical, mental, and spiritual hurdles going on all day every day. It's pretty rough. But I'm gonna keep striving to do my best and I know I'll get through it.
One funny thing is that my comp invited some active members to get baptized. Jaja it was great. That's what we get for not keeping accurate records. Had we kept it up to date we would have known that they were members. I should have guessed it too based on how well the lesson was going. They already knew all about the Book of Mormon and Joseph Smith and I was super excited. But yea then Elder Florentino gave the invite and they were like "uhhhhh somos miembros".
We've had a lot of solid lessons this week and have been giving it our all. It's been hard but good.
I seriously love all of you guys tan mucho. Lately I’ve had a lot of time to reflect on people pre-mish and I really miss you guys. I’m grateful this life isn’t all there is because I want to hang out with y’all in the Celestial Kingdom. So here’s some verses to remind you all how great it’s going to be.
I remember reading these verses as a little kid and feeling a lot of peace and a big desire to be there. It’s gonna take a while, but I know all of the hardships we face in this life will have been worth it once we get there!
D&C 137
1 The heavens were opened upon us, and I beheld the celestial kingdom of God, and the glory thereof, whether in the body or out I cannot tell.
2 I saw the transcendent beauty of the bgate through which the heirs of that kingdom will enter, which was like unto circling flames of fire;
3 Also the blazing throne of God, whereon was seated the cFather and the Son.
4 I saw the beautiful streets of that kingdom, which had the appearance of being paved with gold.
Ciao
- Elder Wride





No comments:
Post a Comment