Monday, May 31, 2021

Three shouts for Israel

Here’s another update for you guys

This week was alright. Most everyone is still ghosting us pretty hard. It’s pretty frustrating sometimes. But it’s whatever. Still keeping on.


I don’t have much to say today. One highlight though is that one of our member friends gave a talk that we helped him write. It was kinda scary though when he went up to the pulpit and the first thing that came out of his mouth was “today I would like to talk about the reincarnation of Jesus Christ”. Me and Elder Pugsley both freaked out for a second but he ended up giving the talk super well. He’s a legend. 


We did find a lady to teach this week that was pretty great. We taught her the plan of salvation and she seemed to enjoy it. Hopefully she doesn’t ghost us this week like everyone else is haha


Despite most people ghosting us, I’m doing pretty decent. Doing a gratitude journal helps me a lot haha. But me and Elder Pugsley are having a great time and it’s a lot of fun to work together. I don’t totally know why the Lord put us in this place at this time, but in a priesthood blessing I gave him a while ago I felt prompted to say that we were always meant to serve together as mission companions, but we may not realize it’s importance for many years to come. 

So even though it’s hard to see the success that we’d like, I know that I’m giving it my all so I’m satisfied with myself. 


One spiritual moment was when we were driving past this cemetery and saw the cross and the sunset lined up perfectly. Me and Elder Pugsley went over and got some cool pics with the cross. Then we got a shot of us holding the Book of Mormon and we’d shout “Hurrah, Hurrah, Hurrah for Israel!”. It was epic. The gospel is awesome. 


Also a cool spiritual thing was that I actually understood Jacob 5 for the first time in my life and really enjoyed it. These really are the last days and I’m honored to have been called to serve in the Lord’s vineyard with Him. 


See ya


-Elder Wride


PICS

Elder Pugsley

Sunset

Cross

Sunset pt. 2

Spanish Calls (@Elder Goodman <3)


Hike

The field is white

No comments:

Post a Comment