Monday, March 14, 2022

Last Week

 Wey

I tried to send this last week but had some phone problems. And I don't have time today to tell y'all what happened this week so sorry. But I'll let you know next week!


Wey que lo que mis amigos


This week was pretty alright

I have been really bad at keeping track of stuff happening during the week so this email is probably going to be kind of trash. 


So I got robbed this week. Turns out that you probably shouldn’t carry all of your money with you. Long story short, I dropped my wad of cash in an uber on accident and when we found out he wouldn’t give it back. Whateva. So I’m kind of in survival mode right now since we only get more money every two weeks. 


This week was crazy spiritual though. God is more real than I thought. We had a lady we're teaching tell us an experience she had that kinda blew my mind. I thought crazy spiritual stuff just happened to people in scripture. I guess not though! I'd like to share it but it's pretty sacred and not really my story to share. But it really strengthened my testimony of God's love for all of us. I didn't realize how closely he has been helping me and our friends we are teaching. 


I’ve also had some really good personal studies this week. I love the Book of Mormon so much.


I will do good this next week at writing stuff down to tell you about. I love the Dominican Republic so much! I am so happy at the blessings I’ve been given. Also my sister Melodie is home now which is crazy. Feels like my time here is coming to an end. 


Life is good though, bye!


  • Elder Wride











No comments:

Post a Comment