Monday, December 13, 2021

Hola

Sorry this email is going to be super bad! I decided to take a nap this P-day and was out for longer than I should have been so I don't have a lot of time. 

This week was kind of a pain because we've been working super hard but nobody is really doing anything. We had so many people committed to church and hardly anybody came. So that's been hard but we're still working at it.

The Book of Mormon is my best friend. I literally could not survive without it. I have been reading a ton more lately and it's brought mucho paz a mi alma. I would encourage you all to study it too. It's a good read. 

Next week I promise I'll do better with the email. And feel free to email me if you can! I'd love to know how y'all are doing. 

Also the phone was being weird so I had to send the photos in a different email. Enjoy

Adios

- Elder Wride





No comments:

Post a Comment