Hey y’all
First off, just wanted to say how much I love you guys! I just spent a good 20 minutes looking at every single one of y’all on my email list and thought about each one of you. Miss you guys! I honestly totally forgot 90% of you were on my email list so I’m sorry I’ve been spamming you so much with emails haha. I feel bad. But yea just wanted y’all to know that I thought about you today and you’re awesome.
As far as my journey out here in the boonies, this week was pretty bad. Probably one of my worst on the mission. May have shed a few tears but It’s all good because I’m a man and I’ve moved on.
Had some good lessons this week. Got a really solid referral from a member and have been teaching her. Her name is GG haha. At the end of our lesson I asked if GG wanted us to make and bring her some brownies (because that’s how we do it out here in Paris) and I guess she’s hard of hearing because she thought I was asking her if she would make and bring me some brownies haha. So I said that and her eyes got really big and she was like “I’ll be darned! I never thought I’d hear something like that from y’all!” and I was like “huh” and then we realized she was confused. But after she understood that we were the ones who wanted to make her brownies she was just as surprised, and was like “I’ve never heard of that before! Boys making brownies for old ladies” and we were just like “hahaaaa” and yea it was weird but good. So we’re gonna take her some brownies soon.
But yea most of this week was just more lessons and stuff. Invited three people to be baptized, but none accepted. One didn’t understand the question, another wants to be baptized but said he’s going to jail any minute (like most people who live here), and the last guy didn’t respond haha. So yea. There’s mission life for ya! Just pushing the rock and hoping that the Lord will move it someday. It’s kind of exhausting though sometimes. So yea really nothing too exciting.
One last thought though...my best friend out here on the mission has been the Book of Mormon. Literally could not survive without it. So I’d invite you all to read it.
Have a good week you guys! I’d really like to hear from you guys about what’s going on in y’alls life. Every week you get an email from me ranting about whatever’s going on here but I actually would love to hear what’s going on on your guys’ end so reach out to me if you can!
Adios
PICS
1) Tags
2) Weird Frog Chimes
3) Lesson with GG and Sister Thompson
4) lil bro
5) meme





No comments:
Post a Comment